- All I want is to stand in a field and to smell green, to taste air, to feel the earth want me, without all this concrete hating me.
- Out of all those millions and millions of planets floating around there in space, this is our planet, this is our little one, so we just got to be aware of it and take care of it. – Paul McCartney
- A margin of life is developed by Nature for all living things – including man. All life forms obey Nature’s demands – except man, who has found ways of ignoring them. – Eugene M. Poirot
- Plans to protect air and water, wilderness and wildlife are in fact plans to protect man.
- Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.
- The earth is what we all have in common. – Wendell Berry
- Live simply that others might simply live. – Gandhi
- Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.- Archbishop Desmond Tutu
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.” – Gandhi
“It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government to save the environment.”
– Ansel Adams
What good is taking about Nature if we don’t take the time to appreciate the environment? Quotes like these are just a simple reminder of why it all matters.